Monday, December 31, 2012

Cheers to another celebration!

After looking through a couple memories from 2012, it surprises me that I didn't automatically think of this year as one of the greatest. I think it might be that so many wonderful and magical things happened, I might not have believed them to all be jammed packed into 365 days. 
That excites me. 
That  means another year of potential is about to begin. Usually I have an idea of what the year is going to hold- This is the first year in a long time that I have absolutely no clue. While normally that's fine , I'm kinda nervous about it this time around. Then I read this quote: 


Bring it on 2013 and Cheers to 2012
To family- both the ones I'm blessed with and the ones I've made



To welcoming new family 

To travel (lots and lots of travel!)




To new experiences




To growing old, but never up


To Florida State University



 To hard work making big dreams come true 







And to Jake Gyllenhaal <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment