Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Where to...

Once you're bit by the travel bug, I'm sorry to say, there's little to be done, but to treat the problem. Luckily, travels don't need to take you across the world. You can venture out into your back yard. Being open to discover new things is what it's all about.
I found this quote on Free People's blog (check them out!!!)  I've been fortunate enough to have been introduced to several remarkable places and people in these 20 young years- but my journey has nearly begun. The more I learn about myself, the more I long to find a foreign counterpart to develop that person even more.
Can't wait to see what's next ...

“Traveling forces you to trust strangers and to lose sight of all that familiar comfort of home and friends. You are constantly off balance. Nothing is yours except the essential things – air, sleep, dreams, the sea, the sky – all things tending towards the eternal or what we imagine of it.”
- Cesare Pavese




No comments:

Post a Comment