Friday, January 13, 2012

F

Since my schedule isn't quite set yet, I'm soaking in this free Friday as much as possible! I slept in for example. This is a big deal my friends. And now, there's nothing I'd rather be doing than going over my top 5 of the week (: Happy, happy days everyone!

 #ThrowbackThursday
Any excuse to look at old pictures is automatically a top moment. Not only do they make me laugh to tears, but they also remind me how lucky I've been all my life. Here are two of my fav pictures with three of my favorite people

Mail time. Without question social media has made it so much easier to connect and keep in touch. But receiving a package/letter in the mail has this special touch you'd never feel with a tweet....
Instagram
...But regardless, some things never change. We're always using whatever's available to connect- Whether mail, twitter, and my latest favorite: Instagram. I caught this picture while some protestors were crossing the street. With my driving history, not sure if blocking the road is the safest way to "connect" with me, but it made a pretty cool shot.
P.S. Isn't it funny that we use an APP to make a picture feel vintage? 

This semester I'll be surrounded by this like a fish is with water. But it doesn't bother me in the least!! What really pumps me up thou, is the team I'll be working/playing with.. and the feeling I previewed this week when ideas start swirling 


Music's always around. This week especially it's been my pick me up, my celebration, and pretty much my sanity. This is one little thang I can't stop listening to on my recently added :

No comments:

Post a Comment