Monday, November 21, 2011

Friendsgiving

Today I leave for Thanksgiving break! Yes! Thanksgiving break and I get to be home for almost a whole week. As much as I like to pretend I live on a whim, I already have my mental bucket list ready to conquer. Everything from bike rides, discovering new treasures in parks -both Merick and the more natural kind-, to baking a billion new recipes in my beloved home kitchen. I'm. so. excited.  Mainly because I get to share all this with my family. 
But for the first time, a little piece of me is staying back here. This weekend was filled with fakefam time. It couldn't of been a better way to spend the last nole home game or a better reminder of how many things I have to be thankful for this year. I'm not going to get all sappy on this one- saving that for a later post. But regardless, last night's friendsgiving was another example of how family isn't just blood related




No comments:

Post a Comment