Monday, October 24, 2011

Such a rush It overflows



That one single sound jumps at me with no warning or remorse. I'm left tingling. Let me first say, I love all music. I try and give every genre a chance (therefore my ipod is as diverse as the Jolie-Pitt family) When I started listening to "Tiki tiki" music, I didn't get it. Yeah a couple tracks here and there were cool, but this House Phenom just didn't make sense to me. But if you want to go dancing where I'm from (especially with my bestfriend), you're left with no option but to blister up your feet from bouncing around to the strong beats. Oh and do I love to dance. Eventually, every song would remind me of "that one time when" and an insta smile would be slapped across my face when I'd singe along to papapapabumbumttikitkihaha. 

Then this bestfriend of mine introduced me to Avicii. Then Avicii mixed up this summers theme song, and I was hooked. Now I'm going to see Avicii tomorrow. Now I'm pretty much going karakata because every memory of Pacha, Privilege, Shoko, MYA, Las Anima, etc is going to be relived.  
So cheers to new memories while celebrating the old
  

No comments:

Post a Comment