Monday, October 31, 2011

Life gives you lemons

Happy Halloween Tattoo 
After a series of events that better remain unmentioned..I thought I lost it all.  But on the real, what I almost really ended up losing was my mind. Look, I'm not going to pretend that I believe that everything happens for a reason. I've made up my mind with all that shenanigans. Shiz goes down. Some stuff you can spend years trying to wrap your head around and still find no meaning behind it.You gotta stop that. Stop looking for reasons and start creating one. It's how you deal with life's lemons that squeezes some substance out. 
With family, friends, family that have become friends, and friends that have become family I learned there's little to nothing I can't get over. This song sounds a little louder after considering all this (:

No comments:

Post a Comment