Friday, October 7, 2011

Five

If you were to jump into my head this week...oh but what a scary little place you'd enter. (It's always a scary place, but particularly this week). Combine lack of sleep and exams and if you don't go mad then please tell me your secret!!! Fortunately, there's been a light at the end of the tunnel.  Today, I realize it wasn't "the light"  which I've heard to avoid following, but actually,  just the little things throughout these past days that kept it all shining. 
P.S. If you haven't noticed, you will now. I'm having a lurve affair with the weather

Blue skies and breezes remind me to take it easy and enjoy my morning drives and last minute reviews

 This week I finally found my new hiding spot! Don't know what it's called, so I dubbed it Walden (I'm clearly no Thoreau, but a tiny transcendentalist has been living inside me since sophomore year) Can't wait to get back there this weekend + the endless DIY's I've been scheming. mwahaha


"Dreams don't work, unless you do"
This. 
Some words that have kept me motivated and inspired, despite the madness. 



Happy Friggen Friday ya'll 

No comments:

Post a Comment